1. Grow in faith and spirituality – faith formation, prayer, and support.
2. Concern and care – the value of empathy and a desire to empower people to change.
3. Mutual understanding – spreading positive energy and transmitting feelings of encouragement.
4. From Generation ‘Me’ to a generation ‘WE’ – willingness to help others.
5. Order our House and the House of worship – keep our House and the House of God clean.
Our mission is to live faith, create a welcoming parish by practicing the faith and make a difference in the lives for eternal life.
As per the law of the State of Texas, guidelines of CDC and the Directions of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston as well as the Directions of the Eparchy of Syro Malankara Catholic Eparchy of USA and Canada, following guidelines and recommendations are communicated to the Parishioners of St. Peter's Malankara Catholic Church. 3135 Fifth Street, Stafford. Texas 77477 on June 8,2020.